WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on a computer or mobile device or network server used when visiting a website. In these files; data such as IP address logged in, session information, pages accessed etc. is stored. Cookies do not contain data such as first and last name, phone number or address. With the help of the cookies, the user’s website preferences can be remembered, the session can be kept open or content can be presented in line with the user’s interest.
WHY ARE COOKIES ARE USED?
Your cookie records collected by Dr. Burak Ersen in order to improve the services offered to users by increasing the functionality and performance of the website, to improve the website and to offer new features on the website, to personalize the features offered according to the preferences of the users, and to ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, users and Dr. Burak Ersen, the personal data may be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 5 of the Law No. 6698 as follows.
- Execution of Information Security Processes,
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations,
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
THE TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time and by whom they are placed. The basic distinction within the scope of these criteria is as follows:
- Session Cookies/Persistent Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies and are deleted from the device after closing the browser. The main purpose of using these cookies is to ensure that the website functions properly during the user’s visit. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on the device until they are deleted by the visitor or expire after closing the browser. If our website is visited again with the same device by the help of the permanent cookies, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on the user’s device, and if there is, it is understood that that user has visited the site before and the content to be transmitted is determined accordingly, thus providing a better service to the users.
- First-Party/Third-Party Cookies: First-party cookies are cookies placed on the device by the website operator visited. Third-party cookies are cookies placed on the device and controlled by people other than the visited website operator.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE USED?
www.drburakersen.com, DR. BURAK ERSEN CLINIC uses different types of cookies in accordance with the PROCESSING AND PROTECTION POLICY of PERSONAL DATA.
Essential Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it will result in the inability to use the website features. The consent of our visitors is not required for the use of mandatory cookies.
Analytics and customization cookies: www.drburakersen.com uses analytics and customization cookies to improve your website experience. Analytics and customization cookies allow us to understand how our visitors use the website (eg which pages they visit, duration of visit, etc.). Thus, www.drburakersen.com can improve the content it offers or change the website design.
Functionality Cookies: When you visit the website again, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows it to be remembered.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: www.drburakersen.com uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on the website. It is possible to prevent these cookies by changing the settings of the browser.